Whether you’re on social media for personal or business reasons, it can be a lot of work managing multiple profiles across different social media platforms. Just trying to manage all of your accounts can become a full-time job. Simplifying this process through Hootsuite can be a huge help – and can save you lots of time.
So what is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a social media management tool that allows users to log into a single dashboard, which is connected to multiple social media accounts. Users can create and schedule posts for their Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn accounts and more. With this tool you’ll be able to post the same content across multiple accounts, schedule posts for the future, and post to each social media account separately.
What are the features of Hootsuite?
• Manage Multiple Social Media Accounts
• Directly Post To Individual Accounts
• Schedule Posts
• Organize Assignments With Your Team
• Analytics For Each Account
You should use Hootsuite if you…
• Manage multiple social media accounts – Hootsuite is a great tool for managing all your social accounts from one dashboard.
• Work with a team to manage multiple accounts – if you work with multiple team members to manage accounts, Hootsuite can help assign tasks and keep everyone on the same page.
• Use Twitter to manage customer service - if your company is using Twitter to manage your customer service questions and concerns, Hootsuite is a great way to get everything under control.
• Cross platform management – if your team uses different platforms like Windows, IOS, or Linux.
• Combined social media reports – get one report that has all your social media account analytics.